Friday, March 13, 2009

What I'm Thinking About at 5 A.M. - Yummy Little Things

For some reason, I couldn't sleep last night (I'm probably too excited about Britney), which is awesome since I took the day off to sleep in. Now it's 5 A.M. and I'm wide awake. It's a good thing too, because I found the next thing I want to buy that I don't need: Cupcake Shaped Speakers.

I'm such a sucker for anything cute and kitchy like this - especially if it's in the shape of food. Turns out, these cupcake speakers are manufactured by foreign company, Semk, and they do not ship to the U.S. (Semk is such a tease!). I did some research and found that they were selling on Ebay as well as at Tesco, but now they're sold out. So I'm realllly SOL.

Speaking of food related cute items, what do you think about this french toast necklace?





The pink pearls are a little much for me, but there is something so unique and fun about it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please take a nap in preparation for Britney. :)

Ahh those speakers are so cute.

Post a Comment