Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH!



Britney killed it last night at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ. The show was phenomenal from start to finish. It's so great to see her back on stage doing what she loves. I loved all of it but some of my favorite parts were the "Bollywood" section, the remix of Hit Me Baby One More Time, and Perez "opening" the show in an over-the-top video. To my delight, Britney got very naughty in the middle with a "fetish-esque" video, which made me worry a little for the Dad and his children sitting three rows ahead of us. (Although the Dad seemed pretty into it). I got a little sad towards the end when they remixed a bunch of Britney's past videos. It's crazy to see where she was to where she is now.


The crowd was quite a mix that included little girls, little girls in skanky outfits, lots of fedoras, groups of gay men, sequin-wearing cougars, grandparents, and of course, 18-25 year old women. My only negative comment is that Britney rarely spoke. In her previous concerts she would stop many times and say things to the audience, but in Circus she addressed us about two times. Still, it was amazing and now I have a few new dance moves to try out. Props to the PussyCat Dolls too who got the crowd very, very excited and made me want to join the group.


And the secret special guest? Fergie. But we never saw her. Damn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perez just told me that Fergie dyed her hair brown...no wonder we didn't see her! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Fergie stole my man so I'm pissed anyways.

Post a Comment