Thursday, March 12, 2009

Lay, Love, or Leave? The Mens from I Love You, Man

I Love You, Man is released on Friday, March 20th and stars some pretty hot fellas.


Paul Rudd is Peter Klaven, an engaged guy that doesn't have any friends to be his Best Man. I don't know about everyone else, but I only remember Paul Rudd as Phoebe's boyfriend on Friends. Because my memory is currently failing me (as it often does), I cannot picture him in Forgetting Sarah Marshall or The 40 Year Old Virgin. The only reason I know he was in these movies is because I am stalking his IMDb page. And, perhaps the best piece of information I found is that Paul Rudd was born in NEW JERSEY. HELL YES! REPRESENT. Just for that single fact I would definitely LAY him.







Jason Segel
. He has me laughing every time I see the trailers for I Love You, Man...but I'm not sure he's loving material. He plays Sydney Fife... who looks like a crazy, yet awesome, new best friend for Peter Klaven. I'm LEAVING him (unless he decides to reprise his role in Freaks and Geeks).









Andy Samberg. He's hilarious and adorable. I am in LOVE. I'll be seeing this movie just for him.








On a girl-loving note, I believe Kiss enjoys Rashida Jones...but as for me, I'd LEAVE her. I hold grudges against women that stand in the way of Jim and Pam.

-Cake

p.s. A quick Google image search will get you almost naked pictures of all these men...just sayin.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg im in LOVE with Paul Rudd. Cake -- is it wrong for me to hope he leaves his wife to come marry me? ;] He was Cher's stepbrother in love on Clueless!!!

I am also enjoying that picture of Andy Samberg - i think i have a thing for men in glasses.

I totally forgot Rashida was in the middle of Pam and Jim...

Post a Comment