Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Honest to Blog I think I have a Girl Crush on Olivia Thirlby

Today at work I had to do a little investigating on Paper Magazine website. I'll be honest- out of the trillion magazines I read I haven't picked up a single issue of Paper. I'm not really sure why -- the covers are usually so fun and eye-catching. I just never thought to purchase an issue.

Well this month's cover lady is none other than Juno's BFF Olivia Thirlby.

Doesn't she look great? That picture of her almost makes me want to draw stars on my face. Luckily, her whole interview is on the website. This is the second one I've read about her and she seems so genuine and funny - like the kind of girl who you'd want on your beer pong team but then also would call for dating advice. I've only seen her in Juno but the movie would not have been the same without her. So I'm declaring her my girl crush of the day.

-Kiss

0 comments:

Post a Comment