Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wait. WTF is a Slanket?

For the past couple days now, my friend J and I have been bantering back and forth about the Snuggie. We've all seen the commercial that promises this blanket with sleeves will keep you warm and your hands free. The commercial is a bit creepy or silly - whichever way you look at it- but it was kind of a joke. That was until I thought about it and realized I had to have a Snuggie. To top it off I got a tip about the NYC Snuggie Pub Crawl (date still TBD). A pub crawl of all Snuggie wearing drunkards?! This can't be true!



J, who is never one to rush into purchases, started doing a little research on the Snuggie and came back with disappointing reviews. Her boyfriend claimed it was quite thin and flimsy and many Costco employees agreed. As we contemplated whether or not it was worth the $19.95, I came across this posting from the lovely ladies at LA Pretty. The Snuggie is not the only one of its kind!

According to their post the Slanket and the Nuddle also exist. While prices and materials vary, they are all essentially the same thing. So which one is the best?

0 comments:

Post a Comment