Monday, May 11, 2009

Vegetarianism


Today, I was pondering Kiss' vegetarianism as I was eating what may just be my last piece of bacon. The reason I thought about the poor piggy I was eating was mainly because Kiss posted this link: what-does-inside-factory-farm-look-like on her Facebook page this past weekend. I cried when I got to the picture of the female pigs in gestation crates and the chickens packed in huge drawers. And, what's even worse is that yesterday, there was a "How it's Made" baby chicks episode! That made me never want to eat chicken again.

I already don't like to eat any kind of meat except chicken and ham, so I'm wondering if I can make it as a vegetarian. I doubt my carnivore instincts can be deprived of meat for too long, but I plan on decreasing my intake of meat. I envy how Kiss is able to be a vegetarian and almost vegan every day of her life!

**Picture from Marlerblog.com...super interesting articles on food poisoning.

-Cake

P.S. Kiss was a vegetarian before it was trendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment