Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nail Polish for Spring and Summer! Sephora by OPI


Awhile back Kiss posted about Natalie Portman's yellow nail polish. Kiss, I totally think you should rock it.... and good news, yellow is a hot color for spring/summer! Sephora has teamed up with OPI for a new-ish line of nail polish colors that are "
Fashion-forward, wearable nail colors for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand." (and exclusively available at Sephora, obv.) Since Kiss' birthday party was this past weekend (and I wanted to look my best), I thought I'd head to the mall to check out the new colors.

I picked up "metro chic," which I wore to Kiss' super fun celebration, a dark gray with little bit of a purpleness to it. And, I bought "A true romantic," a classic light pink. I almost bought "IM Beauty," a nice bright yellow for Kiss... but then I realized I don't have limitless funds (...sorry bff). The best part of these polishes is that they seriously don't chip... unless your friends ask you to safety pin their bra straps and your nail and pin have a little encounter... but seriously, I've been wearing metro chic for a while now and my nails still look fab!

Check out all of the fantastic colors here: Sephora by OPI

0 comments:

Post a Comment