Sunday, May 17, 2009

Creepy Hand Soap



So, I might have missed the boat on these creepy baby hands soaps, since Boing Boing.com posted a review of these little guys back in 2007. But I was virtual window browsing at Room6, a cute little online shop that sells "special things for nice people," when I came across them in their "This & That" section. At first, I was really, really creeped out (so much I felt the need to share), but then I realized these are actually hilarious. Imagine walking to into someone's bathroom and seeing little fingers perched near the sink. It will definitely make any house guest do double-take.



I'm contemplating buying them just for S's & G's. If appendage soap isn't your thing check out Room6 anyways -- they have adorable jewelry and accessories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment