Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lay, Leave, or Love: Star Trek

I watched Star Trek with my dad and brother throughout my childhood, which is why I cannot wait to see the new Star Trek movie! Plus, I love/used to love Heroes and am excited to see Sylar as Spock. Star Trek comes out May 8, 2009!




Chris Pine plays James T. Kirk, captain of the USS Enterprise. You may know him from The Princess Diaries 2 or Just My Luck with Lindsay Lohan. I don't really know much about him but he is HOT. I think I'll just LAY his 28 year old self... he looks like a bit of a player.







Zachary Quinto will be Spock, the half-human, half-vulcan, first officer on the USS Enterprise. He is best known at Sylar on Heroes and was born and raised in Pennsylvania. You wouldn't know it, but he's 31 years old... a good age to LOVE and marry. :)





John Cho is playing Sulu, the "helmsman" of the ship. I know him best as Harold from Harold and Kumar and I just googled to find out hes 36 years old! I never would have guessed. Too old. LEAVE. But still a cutie.








Simon Pegg is playing Scotty, as in "Beam me up, Scotty," the chief engineer. He's a tad too old for me at 39 years old, so I'll have to LEAVE him.

-Cake

PS. Andy Samberg has been removed from the LOVE list due to numerous reports of his douchbaggery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did the cupcake go?

Anonymous said...

Sylar = Love

Anonymous said...

haha douchebaggery

Post a Comment