Monday, April 13, 2009

Burt's Bees = love

Kiss and I are slightly obsessed with the whole Green movement. We like to recycle, unplug, eat organic food and wish for hybrid cars.... So, in an effort to naturalize my skincare routine, I recently purchased some amazing products from Burt's Bees. Half of their products are made with 100% natural ingredients and they use the highest levels of recycled materials possible. (Check out all the ways Burt's Bees is trying to save our planet here.)

So far, I've obtained the Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, which makes my face feel incredible soft, and the Garden Tomato Complexion Soap. The soap is kind of strange, but leaves my face feeling clean. I can't wait to get my hands on the semi-new line of anti-aging products called "Naturally Ageless." These products use pomegranate as a main ingredient to help "smooth fine lines and firm skin." I'll update you on how they work!

-Cake

PS. Horatio's and Smith, now that you know this exists... comment us :)

1 comments:

Kiss said...

hahaha i got overwhelmed with joy when i saw this.

i especially like the ps.

Post a Comment